|BIG BEAR DELI|
Big Bear Delicatessen is a local family owned deli established in 2000 and is located at 201 East Main Street in Gaylord, Michigan.
Look for the totally renovated 1929 house with bear carvings all around the building including one on the front lawn done by the Michigan Woodcarving Association.
- The inside is a clean, non-smoking establishment for sit down or take out.
- Big Bear also provides party trays, box lunches, and a full catering service.
- The DELI consists of fresh, sliced to order Boar's Head meat and chees, the highest quality deli products available, and Big Bear's own salads and desserts.
- Deli sandwiches are made exclusively with Boar's Head products or Big Bear's own chicken or tuna salads.
- Big Bear is also a COFFEEHOUSE with freshly brewed Capricorn Coffee from San Fransico, Mochas, Lattes, Cappuccinos, and delicious Ghiradelli hot chocolate. Gourmet coffee is also sold by the pound.
- The BAKERY consists of signature items made from scratch, right from the oven. Bear claws, brownies, scones, cookies, muffins, and freshly baked pies are just a few of the wonderul items available.
- Owned and operated by Pat and Michele Hilley, Big Bear Delicatessen has a reputation for being CLEAN, FRESH, AND QUALITY.
- TAKE OUT - Stop in or call ahead at 989-731-DELI (3354). OPEN Monday through Friday 7AM -4PM, Saturday 7AM - 3PM, Closed Sunday
We use the finest meats and cheeses from Boar's Head and the finest coffees and lattes from Capricorn Coffees.